Followers

stopped from continuing to deceive .....

 
Why should a lie .. Was it wrong to be honest? continue to lie when caught, to when to have integrity? if you cheat, bad on pain .. now, the truth appears at,, Do you still want to avoid? I just came to tell the truth .. I want to hear from your own instead of your friends know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you want to know? My heart is sick of lies when thinking of you do .. What's my fault? Why do you trick me? for this I am honest with you .. I do not even hide little from you but you .............??? why you disappeared after the truth emerged? whether you are a coward man? a man who does not accept responsibility for what we do .. Is that so your actual behavior?? if that is true, only one that I want to say .. thank you for what you did to my heart even though the reality of her pain .. thank you very much ..........

Suka entry nie? like jelah..

No comments: